AFT-S21000E | Snappy Saddle Diffusers | 62 mm Tube
- Highest possible qualit y and technology means years of trouble-free efficient operation.
- Highest possible SOTE independently tested per ASCE and lowest possible headloss.
- Compression molded EPDM membranes have very tight wall thickness tolerances, a long track record and exhibit even air distribution and minimal shrinkage over time.
- One-piece lightweight but strong ABS body makes handling during installation very easy.
- Single orifice on top center line of pipe means little chance for a single diffuser failure to contaminate all diffusers.
- Experienced Engineering and Drafting staff with years of practice to assist you.
- Integral register prevents cantilevered diffusers from axial rotation around the header pipe.
- 212º F (100º C) temperature resistance and environmentally-friendly ABS body.
- Individual thermocouples in each cavit y of compression mold = 100% qualit y control.
- Low membrane plasticizer content to reduce shrinkage and hardening, but enough to avoid creep.
- Multiple integral check valves keep your aeration piping system clean.
- In stock on 3 continents in 4 locations.