BSTPWF | Matala® Biosteps-II Waterfall Filter
Matala Expandable gravity filter maximizes Matala filter media performance. The rugged Biosteps 20 contains an amazing 200 sq. ft. of surface area for beneficial bacteria growth. Combined with a cross flow design that traps and processes more debris at high flow rates, you get unparalleled mechanical and biological filtration for superior water quality.
Features of Biosteps Filter:
- State of Art Progressive Filtration.
- Supplied with sufficient volume of Matala filter media with progressive densities.
- Filter design enhances growth of different ecological communities of bacteria and planktonic organisms that will colonies different sections of the filter.
- Cross-Flow Pattern: Traps more dirt at high flow rates without plugging.
- Flow rate up to 1060 gph maximum per unit.
- Built-In overflow safety.
- Easy maintenance.
- Sloped bottom with extra sink at outlet for easy draining of waste.
- Modular design allows for future expansion.
- Rugged construction.