EZ BIO 11 | Matala® Pre Filter Single Core
- Pond pump pre-filters prevent flow reduction due to clogging Help extend pump life by reducing pump stress and damage Offer additional mechanical and biological filtration for pondsSimple and effective biomechanical pre-filters improve pump performance.
- Prevents pump damage and flow reduction due to debris and clogs. Expandable units available in single or double Matala filter media core for superior biological filtration. Universal barbed fittings accept 1″ to 1-1/2″ tubing or 1-1/2″ MPT.
- The versatile EZ Bio Filter can be used as a biomechanical pre-filter for circulation pumps, filtration pumps, and water fountain pumps.
- Max Flow-through Rate EZ Bio 11 Single Core 4-5/16″ x 7-7/8″ 1,980 gph.
- The EZ Bio 11 has a single gray core filter element. This gray core element is 4 inch diameter and 7.5 inch long. The older style Blue cores are no longer available.
- Replacement core elements are available in Gray size 4″dia. x 7.5″ .
- The core element slides over a rigid slotted pipe. This rigid slotted pipe has a 1.5″ male thread on one end and a 1.5″ female thread on the other end. It is possible to connect multiple slotted pipes together to extend the length of the EZ Bio.