UVC SS-L300WU 2″ PLUS UNIONS | Matala® Spectrum UV Clarification Systems | 300 watt HO Electronic + LED 125 psi
The “Silver Bullet” for controlling green water algae blooms. Quick and simple to install featuring a long service life that requires little maintenance. Matala Stainless Steel High Output UV Clarifier.
- Available in USA for ponds and freshwater aquariums in 40 Watt, 75 Watt, 150 Watt and 300 Watt.
- High Quality lamps and quartz sleeves maintains output of 254nm.
- Use 40 watt Philips T5 UV lamps and 75 watt Philips T5 High Output UV lamps. The best in the industry!
- The 40 watt and 75 watt High Output unit is a single lamp, 150 watt High Output unit uses 2 lamps, 300 watt High Output unit uses 4 lamps.
- Special Order for ponds SS-L16W and SS-L25W.
- Special Order for SS-L40WT and SS-L75WT. 40 watt and 75 watt slim body unit is for drinking water sterilization by special order only.
- The 40W, 75W, 150W and 300W are all for use on freshwater aquariums and ponds only.
- Polished stainless steel reactor chamber gives 30% increased UV reflection.
- High flow rates possible due to high output lamps, and a single big bore body diameter.
- Does not restrict water flow of your pump.
- Long service life and requires very little maintenance.
- Visual LED display indicates when unit needs service.
- Includes 17′ power cord with in line transformer
- 2″ inlet / outlet male threads on SS-L40W, SS-L75W and SS-L150W pond units.
- 3″ inlet / outlet male threads on SS-L300W. 3″ pipe size allows for the highest flow rate possible.
- All pond units are available with unions. Please specify.
These flow rates are suggested for clarification of green water blooms only. Slower flow rates will increase the kill rate of water borne bacteria. Try to max out the recommended flow rate of the unit to get the best results for clarification.